Saturday 11 November 2017

Snowy Sentiments

Hello
It's a grey day in this part of the world and the temperature has definitely dropped.

I like to make my Christmas cards as a little bit of love goes into each one, but being realistic they have to be designs you can mass produce.

Here's the third of my designs for this year...


I'm really impressed with the quality of the Find It dies and the snowman is a cheeky little chap, so I made as many cards as possible of one design before getting bored. I'm sure he'll be out again next year in a different guise!


The project is live on the The Craft Barn blog today so do have a look for all of the details of how to make it.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a lovely day. I'm off for a play in my craft room! xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie. So jealous, all those gorgeous cards. Lovely sentiment style too. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing bunch of cenic cards, love the snowman, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, this is perfect and I love them all!!!!!
    Fabulous idea and card, Claire.
    I'm going to hop over at the craft barn to see the list of materials you used; apart the snowman, I love your die-cuts of Christmas sentiments too! :)
    Your design is super cute, well done!!!
    Hugs again, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx