Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all!
I've started my year with a day dedicated to crafting, fingers crossed I can continue to carve out time for it as the months go on.

The new twelve month challenge has been announced at The Craft Barn and I am delighted to reveal that I will be creating the examples for the poem challenge.  Each month the challenge will focus on a verse from Sara Coleridge's poem, The Months.

January brings the snow,
Makes our feet and fingers glow.

For full details of how to enter the challenge and how to recreate this canvas pop over to The Craft Barn blog. You have until midnight on the 22nd January.  Happy crafting! xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, this looks like being fun and your canvas is lovely. Look forward to seeing all your gorgeous work this year. Thanks for the visit to mine and Happy New Year, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really interesting challenge. Your scenery is so beautiful, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful canvas, I love a wintery scene! Looking forward to this challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx